Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March of Dimes March for Babies

Walk with me for healthy babies

I'm very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year and hope you will join my team!

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. We're walking because we want to do something about this.

The money we raise will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Please join my team. You can do so on my team Web page. If you can't walk with me, please help the team reach our goal by making a donation. You can do that online as well.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

Visit http://www.marchforbabies.org/ team/t1384516 to donate or to walk with me.

Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?
Click here to see the video.

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

March of Dimes March for Babies

Dallas
April 17, 2010
N Buckner Blvd & E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75201

Walk Distance: 5 miles
Registration Time: 8:00 AM
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Chapter: Dallas Division
(972) 669-3463

http://www.marchforbabies.org/team_dashboard.asp?si=1C32DA58-FB24-4463-B567-95A6280FD037&SeId=1384516

No comments: