Saturday, May 26, 2012

Susan Bradley for State Democratic Executive Committeewoman SD 16

I have known Susan Bradley for several years as a SD 9 Committewoman and a fellow member of Grand Prairie Democrats. When I decided to run for US 24 in 2008, Susan contibuted money, time, expertise, and support that was extemely beneficial to my race. While I did not win, I gathered 111,659 votes in the contest against a 30- year policitican in my initial and only foray into electorial politics.
Susan has a unique ability to stay truthful in her analysis and to project knowledge and insight about the political process that I sorely needed to measure my effectiveness on the stump.
I wholeheartly endorce her bid for this position and I know she will strive to be the best SD Committeewoman ever in SD 16 as she was in SD  9.
Sincerely.
Tom Love

No comments: