Friday, March 7, 2008

Setting the Record Straight

First off, let me set the record straight, I do not believe my opponent, Kenny Marchant to be anything other than a good man with a good family, and have a real sense of commitment and dedication to public service. I differ with him on issues and direction on where to take this country. I do not and will not engage in personal attacks over personal issues and respect his position as a member of Congress.

I do believe that he has represented an ideology over his community in respect to responsible government spending, Congressional oversight, and in maintaining needed medical programs for our citizens of the 24Th District. I think we can do better.

I will point out those differences and issues in future discussions, and present my ideas for the future, but for now, I look forward to determining and listening to the needs of the 24Th Congressional District. A District for which, I am proud to be the Democratic Party Nominee for US Congress.

Sincerely,

Tom Love

www.TomLoveforTexas.com

No comments: